May 20, 2013

Gotta Love the Second Trimester

After 8 weeks of morning sickness (aka unrelenting nausea that lasts all day), I can shout from the rooftops: We are expecting number three!!!

Up until last week's ultrasound I honestly didn't believe it myself. My mind had settled in a state somewhere between disbelief and happiness. We told Wes and Chan straight away and their support and excitement helped make it real for us, reinforcing our reasons for wanting a third child. Nearly every day they ask about the size of their sibling (Bigger than a grape today Mommy?) and like to make guesses on the gender (their opinions frequently change). Being boys, they find it hilarious to call me "the pregnant lady" or point out how big my "boobies" are.

They want t-shirts that say "Team Big Brothers," which is an awesome idea. They are going to be the best brothers any kid could wish for. This is an awesome time and we feel very blessed.




1 comment:

  1. First of all, congratulations! I know we haven't been in touch for a bit but I am thoroughly thrilled for you. We should definitely get together soon.

    Also, when did Chan become such a little boy? It's amazing how much he's grown.

    ReplyDelete